2011年12月26日星期一

Happy 2012

Hey!!
It's been a time I updated my blog
just really busy for my animation work!!!
2011 almost end, I'd make my big change in this year
from lead rendering switch my path to animator
is a tough decision, but I'll not regret what I'd been doing right now :)))
learn a lot of stuff from all the experts, get to know a lot of friends who really passion in animation all around the world, their work just inspired me to keep forward!!!

really looking forward to 2012!!!
and my 1st job of being an animator!!

here is my acting practice when I in free time
here is my planning

Here is my thumbnails, just some acting choices
after final my acting choices, grab a camera and start shoot video reference
planning stage always important
I know some companies and students who always skipped this stage and jump into 3D
guess what~ the result will be really bad

50% planning and 50*% animate



so here is my blocking pass 1
just some story-telling key poses and some breakdown
in stepped mode without any transition

so here is it,
right now I'm still fixing this shot
hopefully can done in time

Happy Christmas and Happy new year to everyone,
have fun :)))

没有评论:

Rate me ~