2011年8月6日星期六

Exaggeration



Is been a long time I din't write my new post
I was quite busy these day
Just quit my job as render artist
is time to pursue my dream
become a full time professional ANIMATOR !!!!

I'll start share some tips and tricks that I know
today I just read " Illusion of life "
which I bought last few month ago :p
got a very useful tips which everyone always get wrong
EXAGGERATION 1 of the 12 animation principles by Disney nine old men
when we think about exaggeration
we always try to distort character, put more squash and stretch
which is ok, but don't overdone
squash and sketch we must feel it rather than see it
my suggestion for stretch and squash, better keep in 2 frames in your animation
even just 2 frames, but audience still can feel it

exaggeration in the definition of nine old men is exaggerate attitude !!

sad make sadder
happy make happier
heavy make heavier
angry make angrier


in case of distort character , try exaggerated more character personality and attitude
make your character more appealing

this what I got today
strongly recommend you guys grab this book

http://www.amazon.com/ILLUSION-LIFE-DISNEY-ANIMATION/dp/0786860707/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312642560&sr=8-1

没有评论:

Rate me ~